What Vector Reservations Are
People usually get excited whenever a new episode comes out, and start making vectors of any pose/object/etc. that they found hilarious/interesting enough. It often results in various people unnecessarily doing the very same thing. Vector Reservations can help organize our efforts by listing who's working on what, to reduce the number of duplicates.
1) ALWAYS post about reservations and requests as a comment on this post in the following manner:
Suggested places to host images: Sta.sh (strongly recommended!), PostImage.org, Imgur.com
Remember that you MUST have an image to make a reservation! For the best quality, get your references from the episode in 1080p.
2) Making a reservation does NOT forbid other people from working on a pose anyway. It is only information that you are working on it, so other people can coordinate to avoid doing the same thing twice.
3) There are no time limits, but remember that the longer you wait, the greater the chance that someone might take your pose anyway. It's generally advised to finish your reservations before a new episode comes out.
4) The are no limits on the number of reservations you can make, but you need to remember about your own limits and what rule #3 says. It's generally advised not to take more than 3 reservations at a time.
5) Please remember that you have to be a member of the group in order to make a reservation. The idea is to add the finished vector to the gallery, so it has to meet all of our quality requirement.
List of Reservations
List of Requests
i.imgur.com/qx9dk.png i.imgur.com/MPRn3.png i.imgur.com/EocWa.png i.imgur.com/MbP6T.png i.imgur.com/6ZOH3.png i.imgur.com/kkMqr.png - Timberwolves